(2) Any legal relationship arising as a result of or in connection with the use of the Website is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Novish, which will be sent upon request and can be found on the Website under “General Terms and Conditions”.
(3) Information is provided only by way of general information. The Information provided is not intended as advice. Users should not rely on the Information without seeking advice.
(4) Novish accepts no liability for
- damage in connection with the use of the Website and the Information (or the impossibility of using it), including damage caused by viruses or the incorrectness or incompleteness of (i) the Information, (ii) information on or via a website referred to on the Website, or (iii) information on or via a website that refers to a website.
- information that is put on the Website without prior consultation with Novish.
The limitation or exclusion of liability referred to in this article does not apply to damage resulting from deliberately reckless or intentional shortcomings on the part of Novish.
Copyright and trademark law
Dutch text shall be binding